Saturday, September 22, 2012

(not) the last post.

we started with a plot of land 
and a desire to document the building of our house.
it grew into the story of our growing home and family.

it has been almost two and a half years,
and 566 posts.
there has been a giant birthday. chickens. 
and the start of a new company.
craft projects. family adventures. 
and a recipe for the best oatmeal ever.

I'm so thankful this precious time has been documented
in such a way.
but as the kids are harder to chase with a camera,
and they are maturing from babes to little and big kiddos. 
I think it is best to take this time in our lives to align our course.

Our hope is that we can put away our biggest distractions 
and focus on our
faith and family.

this is not the last post.
but perhaps the last for awhile.




5 comments:

sheridan said...

Oh I'm sad to see you go but totally support and understand! I'm having a photographer come to the house this weekend to do a day in the Vaughn life session for 4 hours. I've drooled over your pictures from abbey for the last 2 years and I'm finally doing it. Hope all is well with your crew!

Unknown said...

The name of your blog caught my attention. I think it is a great combination of building a home, doing drywall installation, while building a family. I am happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

Hello, i have visited your blog thoroughly. its really nice blog. Please update your blog with the information about Drywall Installer.

Xumbis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oahu Construction & Concrete Masonry - Handyman Service Lic Insured Bonded 808-688-6309 said...

best post ive read about drywall in while: http://drywalloahu.blogspot.com/